Network and Security Specialist
Are you a skilled Technical Product Owner who is passionate about containerization and agile methodologies? A company is building a new team and looking for an experienced professional like you to join!
About the department
Cloud & Platform Engineering in Digital, Data & IT – Research & Early Development (DDIT-RED) supports the strategic digital transformation of the company’s R&ED organization and needed to realize its strategy. They are responsible for developing, implementing, operating, maintaining, and supporting the data-, middleware, and IT infrastructure used by the R&ED across on-premises and in the cloud.
The company takes pride in being experts in cloud and platforms and at the same time in having experience and understanding of how their researchers use the platforms, data, and compute power they make available.
About the position
As a Technical Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for leading the development and delivery of containerization solutions for their organization. You’ll work closely with the agile team, stakeholders, and users to define product vision, roadmap, and strategy. Your expertise in containerization and cloud-native technologies will be instrumental in driving innovation and delivering value to the company’s users. Together with the team, you will build the product backlog from scratch, collaborating closely with product management to prioritize features.
What you will do
- Drive the development and adoption of containerization within the organization.
- Maximize the value of the containerization solutions offered by the team.
- Own the product backlog, i.e., build and prioritize features, approve and reject deliverables, coordinate with others on shared deliveries.
- Create and deliver the product vision and roadmap.
- Represent the users and be passionate about delivering quality solutions that meet their evolving needs.
- Ensure stories are delivered according to agreements and hold the team accountable for on-time and highest value delivery.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A bachelor’s degree within natural sciences, engineering, computer science or another relevant area, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a Technical Product Owner or IT Architect
- Experience with and/or understanding of containerization and cloud native technologies.
- Strategic thinking to drive future-oriented decisions
- Proactive approach, excellent communication, and collaboration skills with the ability to engage with engineers, developers, architects, and scrum masters in a constructive and collaborative way.
Working at the company
The company is the leading pharmaceutical company within diabetes, located in the Copenhagen area. At the company, they use their skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives. By working with the company, you will have the opportunity to contribute to patient care on a global scale. From research and development to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – they are all working to make a difference.
In this recruitment process, the company is assisted by Capax Recruitment. For additional information about the position, please contact Line Kejser at LZKN@novonordisk.com.
Submit your application before the 18th of February 2024.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At the company, they recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. They need to aspire to be the best company for the world, and they know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. The company is therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of their employees, the patients they serve, and the communities they operate in.