City: Aarhus C
State/Province: Region Midtjylland
Sales Executive/Market Manager, D365 Manufacturing
Pharmacosmos / Full time
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
In the role as Sales Executive / Market Manager, you will be responsible for cross-sales of DXC Technology’s digital solutions and services based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. You will be a part of the sales core team and will thus be involved in all phases of the sales projects from planning to closed deals.
Currently, the Danish sales team consists of a total of nine senior employees, who are based in different locations in Denmark. The team appreciates and values to have daily contact in order to share knowledge and help each other. Overall, your focus will be towards selling D365 assignments and projects, to mainly the manufacturing (Discrete and Process) industry.
- Responsible for developing good relationships with new customers within the manufacturing industry by positioning DXC Technology as the best service provider for D365FO and D365BC in Denmark
- Responsible for cross-sales of DXC Technology’s digital solutions and services based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystems
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from first contact (but please note, that lead generation is a Marketing and a Telemarketing task) to contract negotiations including development of presentations, proposals, contracts and “win” strategies
- Develop and execute sales strategy to increase DXC Technology’s coverage area in it the Danish market with a strong focus on acquiring new customers
- Meet or exceed sales quota, maintain forecasts, develop the pipeline and status updates in CRM (Sales Force)
- Successful experience for at least 3-5 years within ERP (e.g. D365, SAP, IFS, M3)
- Some knowledge about CRM and customer engagement, Cloud, Microsoft O365 & Sharepoint, AI, Machine Learning, IoT and RPA
- Experience in leading contract negotiations and winning contracts
- Preferred Industry knowledge within the field of manufacturing (Discrete and/or Process Industry)
- Technical mindset