State/Province: Region Hovedstade
Release Train Engineer
Novo Nordisk / Full time
About the department
You will be a part of an inspiring community in Research & Early Development IT (R&ED IT) with +2,000 skilled and committed IT professionals who are responsible for all major IT projects, IT systems and infrastructure at Novo Nordisk.
The position as Release Train Engineer will be a part of the department that runs IT programs, projects and agile teams in R&ED IT. The department has highly skilled and dedicated project managers, product managers, architects and scrum masters who support the Research IT strategies by driving key IT initiatives. The department enjoys empowerment and autonomy and believe that it is the people’s differences, knowledge and experience that creates the joint strengths of the team.
Your main responsibilities will include driving the agile maturity in a pragmatic way including facilitating and executing PI planning. You have a key focus on optimising the way we work agile including ensuring optimal team size, composition and resource allocation. As RTE you will help them continuously improve the way they work, by supporting the ARTs of 50-80 participants.
You act as a servant leader providing leadership to help create high performing delivery teams that are supporting the work of the scientists in R&ED.
Furthermore, you will:
- Be responsible for other agile activities such as managing and monitoring progress, system demos and retrospectives.
- You also support in solving escalated impediments from the agile teams.
- You will facilitate workshops and create well-defined demands.
As R&ED IT are driving the agile transformation in Novo Nordisk, you will get the chance to connect and spare with many other RTEs across this business, Coaches etc. You will get the opportunity to have a positive impact on their culture and ways of working as well as strengthening and developing their agile environment.
- You have 5+ years of experience as RTE, IT Program Manager, Scrum Master or similar positions in preferably in an agile environment.
- You are experienced in creating a great framework for the ARTs, and have a well-structured, process-mindset.
- You can collaborate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- As a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree is in computer science, engineering, chemistry, biology or another relevant field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Furthermore, it would be an advantage if you:
- Have knowledge of a research environment preferably within natural sciences.
- Are certified in SAFe.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, they don’t wait for change. they drive it. They’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and they know that what got them to where they are today is not necessarily what will make them successful in the future. They embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. They never shy away from opportunities to develop, they seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – they’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
In this recruitment process, Novo Nordisk is assisted by Capax Recruitment. For additional information about the position, please contact Xenia Reimers Rosiak at XRQZ@novonordisk.com
Please apply before September 29th 2022.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
Novo Nordisk commits to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all their job applicants.
They recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. They need to aspire to be the best company for the world and they know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. They are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of their employees, the patients they serve and communities they operate in. Together, it’s life changing.