Pharmacosmos is seeking a quality-conscious employee with IT flair to join a small administrator group responsible for the company’s global document and quality management system COSMOS based on Ennov software. The system is used for the company’s electronic handling and management of:
- Documentation (e.g., SOP documents)
- Training activities
- Quality processes (e.g., change control)
YOUR NEW ROLE – A JOB WITH PROFESSIONAL CHALLENGES AND GREAT COLLEAGUES
Reporting to the leader of the GxP System Compliance department in the global quality department, you will become part of the COSMOS administrator group, currently consisting of 2 people.
They are looking for a new team member who can contribute to this team and where you will be involved in:
- Daily system support
- User administration (creation and deletion of users and adjustment of user rights)
- Maintenance of existing processes including associated validation and technical documentation
- Implementation, testing, and validation of new document management or quality processes including the preparation of validation and technical documentation
- Project leader for definition and implementation of new quality processes
- User training
- Preparation and maintenance of user manuals
- Preparation and maintenance of administrator manuals
- Preparation and maintenance of various system-related procedures and SOP documents
- Assisting with the conduct of annual system review meetings
ABOUT PHARMACOSMOS AND YOUR NEW TEAM
The team currently consists of 2 colleagues who together handle all tasks related to maintaining and expanding the functionality of the system as well as training the company’s employees in the use of the system. They have a broad interface with the entire organization as the system is globally implemented. They work in an office with an informal atmosphere and good spirits.
They are a team of dedicated colleagues who take pride in doing things properly, and they expect to find a new colleague who does the same. They work flexibly with great flexibility in everyday life. They help each other when needed, and they engage in social activities that make work enjoyable.
Pharmacosmos is a modern and well-established family-owned Danish company with a strong international brand. They offer an exciting workplace where you will have a varied everyday life. You will be met by good and dedicated colleagues, where everyone takes responsibility and shows great independence in task execution. It is important for them to retain their good employees, and therefore they offer many development opportunities.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
They expect you to come with relevant education and experience from a similar position. It is not crucial how many years of professional experience you have, as long as you are open to learning.
Pharmacosmos imagines that your personal qualifications could include:
Flair for IT
Quality-conscious and meticulous with attention to detail
Works systematically and takes independent responsibility for your work
Service-minded with an outward-facing attitude towards the company with a positive attitude and good humor
Open to new tasks
Has good communication skills, including in English both in writing and speaking
They expect you to bring your professional qualifications into play, which may include:
- Experience from work in the pharmaceutical industry is a requirement
- Experience with document management is a requirement
- Experience with document management and quality systems preferably as an administrator or power user
- Experience with quality processes is a plus
- Experience with quality management is a plus
THEY OFFER A JOB WITH
Exciting and varied tasks that you handle independently or in collaboration with dedicated colleagues
A dedicated working environment in a growing company with good opportunities for personal development
Employment will be 37.5 hours per week.
Good employment conditions with canteen scheme, social events, health insurance, and attractive pension scheme.
The application deadline is November 19, 2023. We do not accept applications after this date.
Headquartered in Denmark, Pharmacosmos is a family-owned, international healthcare company with more than 50 years of innovation and leadership in iron- and carbohydrate-based treatments and solutions for human and animal use. A research-based company, its ongoing R&D programme focuses on improving the lives of patients with iron deficiency with or without anaemia. More than 1 billion people live with iron deficiency anaemia and it is the leading cause of death for an estimated 180,000 people every year. This makes it one of the largest global health challenges of our time.
Pharmacosmos has 550 employees and has subsidiaries in the Nordics, Germany, UK, US, and China and its products are marketed in more than 80 countries across the world. Its manufacturing facilities are approved, among others, by the Danish Medicines Agency and the US FDA. Learn more at www.pharmacosmos.com