City: København Ø
State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Banking Circle / Full time
Banking Circle is empowering financial institutions to support their customers’ international trading ambitions, without the need for multiple banking relationships, whilst reducing risk and the operational cost of transactions. Businesses that were previously financially excluded are now able to participate in the digital economy in a way which was not previously possible.
Banking Circle is characterised by a healthy mix of experienced people and development opportunities led by the newest technologies. Further, you will become a part of a greatly diverse department and team in terms of competencies and backgrounds.
Currently, Banking Circle consists of more than 400 people with 41 different nationalities spanning across their offices in Luxembourg, Denmark, UK, Germany, and the Netherlands.
The Engineering Operations department consists of 41 employees and some additional consultants who are placed in five different teams´ each with one team Lead. The five teams are Platform, DevOps, Security & Networks, Service Desk, and Engineering Control Center. The employees and contractors are based in Luxembourg and Copenhagen.
This position will be a part of the newly established Engineering Control Center (ECC) team. The team consists of four employees who are specialized in Problem, Incident, and Change Management and is expected to grow within the following year. The team makes a virtue out of keeping each other updated and has a close collaboration both with IT and the business unit as one of their responsibilities is to handle major incident and escalate them if necessary.
As a monitoring specialist, you have an important role, as you ensure that servers, infrastructure, and payment systems run as anticipated and if any major incident happens you will take control of the process and help bring the operation back on track. Furthermore, you will have a lot of independence and autonomy in the role, as it will be your decision how to handle different incidents or decide if it is necessary to call the emergency hotline.
- Monitor incoming alerts from Dynatrace including, logging incident in the case management system Jira and assigning it to relevant stakeholders in the organisation
- In case of a major incident, you will take control of the process and help bring the operation back on track
- Assist in the assessment of how the business and customer are affected by an incident
- Participate in the ongoing process of investigating, troubleshooting, and providing resolution to technical issues in a 24x7x365environment
- Perform daily health checks
- Preparation and maintaining of documentation and reports
It is imperative that you have:
- +1 year of experience in a similar role or in an IT operation environment for example within the support, network or development area
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to identify ways to improve efficiency
- The ability and willingness to learn new things and not afraid to ask questions.
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have:
- Experience with the monitoring application Dynatrace
- Experience with ITIL or Incident Problem Management