About the Correctional Service
The Correctional Service plays a crucial role in society by ensuring the enforcement of court decisions. With a vision to limit crime and create security in society, the Correctional Service works diligently on imprisonment, supervisory tasks, and crime prevention initiatives. Together with the police, prosecution, and courts, they form the foundation of our legal system. The Correctional Service is dedicated and strongly committed to its task, constantly working to create a society with less crime and fewer victims.
Center for IT and Digitalization
The Correctional Service is in the process of building a strong IT organization to ensure effective, modern, and specialized IT support for the Correctional Service . The Center for IT and Digitalization consists of dedicated employees working on operations, support, development projects, data protection, information security, system management, and maintenance. They are in the midst of a transformation towards becoming a more business-driven IT organization and modernizing their infrastructure and systems to support the digitalization of the Correctional Service.
Enterprise Architect at the Correctional Service
As an Enterprise Architect, you will report to the Center Director of the Center for IT and Digitalization and become an integral part of the Center staff with interfaces across the directorate’s units. Your responsibilities include:
- Creating an overview of the architecture framework, system, and infrastructure landscape of the Department of Correction, including solutions, systems, and infrastructure.
- Developing a sourcing strategy for specific systems.
- Contributing to the development of an architecture strategy aligned with the Department of Correction’s business and digital transformation.
- Establishing a structure for collaboration within the architecture domain.
2-3 year objectives
- Developing and maintaining an overall architecture strategy for a strong framework architecture in the Department of Correction, including architecture models, principles, standards, and guidelines.
- Preparing analyses and decision proposals for management decisions regarding the architecture domain.
- Specifying the sourcing strategy based on your insight into the Department of Correction’s IT landscape.
- Taking method ownership and process management.
- Educating and communicating about architecture work in the Department of Correction.
- Driving collaboration and facilitating architecture forums across professional groups and projects.
Qualifications as an Enterprise Architect
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
Relevant education and experience in enterprise architecture.
Strong technical expertise and the ability to communicate complex architectural concepts.
Experience with governance structures and collaboration in politically governed organizations.
Ability to work independently and in teams.
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
The Correctional Service offers
- A central role in an exciting transformation.
- Opportunity to influence and shape the future architecture of the Department of Correction.
- An inclusive and collaborative work culture.
- Attractive salary package and good working conditions.
If you have experience and skills in enterprise architecture and want to contribute to a society with less crime and more opportunities for rehabilitation, then this position might be for you.
Application for the Enterprise Architect Position
This recruitment is assisted by Capax Recruitment. If you would like to learn more about the position, feel free to contact Simone Lindegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your application and CV via the application button below.
City: Copenhagen K