State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2760
Slået op: 19.08.2022
Integration Specialist with a Mulesoft Interest
Will you lead our quest to ensure cutting-edge platforms to our scientists globally? Join Novo Nordisk as their new Lead Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
If the above excites you, then join Novo Nordisk in R&ED IT where they need your expertise and skills in building scalable solutions in the cloud. As a Lead Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be a part of a premier program, SciCAP, in Research & Early Development.
You will join GRS Storage & Hosting which consists of 8 employees and is anchored in Global Research Solutions in Research & Early Development IT (R&ED IT) with 150 employees based in Denmark and India.
At R&ED IT they have a strong focus on digitalising how they run experiments in scientific research at Novo Nordisk.
GRS supports the strategic digital transformation of their global research units at Novo Nordisk, which is needed to realise the R&ED strategy. In GRS they are responsible for maintaining and developing the Data-, Middleware- and IT infrastructure used by the Global Research Units across Novo Nordisk.
They take pride in being experts in IT infrastructure, and at the same time having experience in and understanding of how their researchers use the platforms, data and computer power they make available.
The SciCAP program is a pioneer using many new cloud native services and shaping how they in Novo Nordisk continue their future cloud journey, by building end-to-end digital solutions leveraging on cloud capabilities and automated CI/CD pipelines.
As a Lead Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for defining, build & design, operating and continuously developing these solutions within the SciCAP program. You will also have significant impact in the way they operate, as they expect you to help in defining and driving Best Practices across the organisation.
In this role, you will also have an advisory function, where you are encouraged to experiment with new technologies, and you can look forward to playing a key role in shaping the future digital solutions.
Key responsibilities in the role
- Support the technical and operational development of the AWS Cloud based and IT Infrastructure services within the SciCAP program in R&ED
- Work in the agile framework as part of the SciCAP Cross-Tech agile delivery team and work towards the team’s goals, based on Business
- Owner and Program Management needs
- Responsible for build & design of value-driving and innovative Cloud based solutions
- Managing development and daily operations of the AWS Public Cloud platform within the SciCAP Cross-Tech Infrastructure team
- Technology delivery responsible for driving activities approved by LoB and R&ED Mgmt
- Collaborate closely with Global IT peers and stakeholders especially GITO and GIS
- Participate in building a roadmap for relevant technologies and processes, incorporating needs from LoB
In this position they expect that you can lead your peers, as well as collaborate with a diverse group of people. Especially the junior colleagues will look to you for mentoring and guidance. Above all it’s important that you have the right mind-set, you take task ownership, you’re open to challenge and be challenged, and you’re driven.
Perhaps you have:
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or another relevant field.
- Some years of work experience in either cloud, software development or IT Infrastructure
- Strong technical skills in software development, IT Infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, scripting, and automation
You have experience in and/or knowledge of some of the below listed technologies:
Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- AWS Technology Stack
- Serverless Computing, Storage, Network and Security solutions
- Infrastructure as code
- Object Oriented Design
- Micro-service architecture
- Security and Authentication
- API development (JSON, XML)
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is the leading pharmaceutical company within diabetes, located in the Copenhagen area. At Novo Nordisk they use their skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives. By working with them you will have the opportunity to do the same in a global business environment. They never shy away from opportunities to develop, they seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – they are all working to move the needle on patient care.