State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Integration Specialist with a Mulesoft Interest
Anonym virksomhed / Full time
Do you have a strong background in Integration as well as an interest in becoming a Mulesoft specialist? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As their new Integration Specialist, you will apply your expertise within Integration platforms and act as an integral part of a large-scale agile project, building the future Global Research Data Repository in R&ED.
About the department
You will join GRS Storage & Hosting which consists of 8 employees and is anchored in Global Research Solutions in Research & Early Development IT (R&ED IT) with 150 employees based in Denmark and India.
GRS supports the strategic digital transformation of our global research units at the company, which is needed to realize the R&ED strategy. GRS is responsible for maintaining and developing the Data-, Middleware- and IT infrastructure used by the Global Research Units across the company. They take pride in being experts in IT infrastructure, and at the same time having experience in and understanding of how the researchers use the platforms, data and computer power they make available.
This position is anchored in the SciCAP program. SciCAP is a pioneer using many new cloud-native services and shaping how they continue their future cloud journey, by building end-to-end digital solutions leveraging on cloud capabilities and automated CI/CD pipelines.
About the position
As an Integration Specialist, you will be a part of a premier program, SciCAP, in Research & Early Development.
The SciCAP program is a pioneer using many new cloud native services and shaping how they continue their future cloud journey, by building end-to-end digital solutions leveraging on cloud capabilities and automated CI/CD pipelines.
This company offer you an informal work environment where flexibility and responsibility go together. A workplace full of ambitions, ideas, and experiments. Where learning, developing, and laughing are highly valued.
As an Integration Specialist in SciCAP, you will be responsible for handling integration support and life-cycle management of APIs for digitalization in Research.
- Your key responsibilities include:
- MuleSoft administration, configuration and tuning.
- MuleSoft DevOps tools, processes, and support capabilities.
- Python development.
- 3 Layer API methodology.
- A degree at minimum BA level of science in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development)
- As an Integration specialist you should be able to communicate our integration principles and support projects in successfully solving their integration challenges – in close collaboration with our Senior Integration Architects.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with various Integration platforms and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience either within System Integrations or API gateway.
- You have an interest in becoming a Mulesoft Specialist.
- Knowledge about IT Infrastructure, Cloud and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with the facilitator role on Enterprise Projects.
- It is an advantage if you have experience within Security and Policy Management as well as knowledge about AWS and ServiceNow.
- As a person you are open and proactive, and you thrive in facilitating projects
This is the leading pharmaceutical company within diabetes, located in the Copenhagen area. At the company they use their skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes and change their lives. By working with the company you will have the opportunity to do the same in a global business environment. Fixating on perfection. They never shy away from opportunities to develop, they seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – they’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
In this recruitment process, the company is assisted by Capax Recruitment. For additional information about the position, please contact Rikke Barlund Hansen at email@example.com
Please apply before 18th of September 2022.
Please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your CV.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At the company they recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world.They need to aspire to be the best company for the world and they know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. They are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of their employees, the patients they serve and communities they operate in. Together, they’re life changing.