State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2830
Slået op: 23.11.2021
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. Sapiens offers integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Sapiens’ portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
Introduction to the position:
As a Development Manager you will participate in hiring, leading, and developing a team of highly skilled and talented people working together in an agile environment, to develop and scale a most advanced and innovative product. You will be working closely with senior management, business leads, and with the company’s global teams.
The ideal candidate has experience with creating rapid application development tools, built for enterprise Fintech organizations, interested in working on a developing product, and wants to contribute his/her ideas, creativity, and technical experience.
Generally, you will be responsible for the development of the digital frontend at its infrastructure. You will have a stake in deciding the direction for the digital development for the digital division in collaboration with the team and senior management. Moreover, you will take part in designing the architecture together with the team where the goal is to make sure that the infrastructure across the organization consisting of 5000 employees has coherence and that everyone is programming cohesively and in the same direction.
Simultaneously, you will be working on presentations to existing and new customers in which presents the architecture in the best possible way.
It is a requirement that you have experience with the following:
- Experience in moving systems into production and on-going supporting production environments
- Relevant management experience.
- Experience in development of large, distributed software systems.
- Evidence of visionary and decisive leadership with the ability to inspire staff and others across the organization.
- Experience in leading agile teams and strong expertise with Agile/Scrum methodologies and best practices.
- Solid understanding cloud system architecture.
- Deep understanding with building modern web technologies.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure), and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in designing a microservices architecture and releasing using continuous deployment.
- Hands on approach with the ability to see the big picture whilst being knowledgeable with the product details.